Our 2020-2021 back-to-school and emergency medical forms are now available for families to complete in OneView!
As a reminder, all parents and guardians are required to fill out these back-to-school forms in their OneView Parent Portal for student safety, busing, and parent pick-up information. Forms are due by August 14th, 2020.
Families who filled out forms last year will see that their information has automatically rolled over from the 2019-2020 school year and that they will not have to re-enter it. Those returning Tiger Families will need to only update emergency contacts, phone numbers, and sign off on annual disclosures if needed before selecting “Save and submit to the district” to finalize their student EMA information.
If you are new to OneView, the portal is a one stop shop for parents and guardians to:
- Update their emergency contacts on file for their child
- Only family members and friends listed by you on your OneView account will be permitted to pick up your child in the event of an emergency
- Read and agree to annual disclosures such as school handbooks, photo release, and technology agreements
- Verify your address in order to be eligible for district transportation. Busing will be based off of the address on file here.
- Disclose the most recent medical needs, medications, and illnesses for the school nurse’s files in care of your Tiger
- Quickly see the latest school news and events in a parent portal news feed
Please note: Only students who are not previously enrolled in the district will select the Enroll a Student option from their main landing page. All returning parents will select back-to-school forms to fill out documents for their student. If your student is not on your account, please call us at 740-474-4340 to verify your identity and have your student linked to your account.
In instances where new and existing shared parenting considerations are in place, Circleville City Schools has two account offerings for parents. These are as follows:
- Editing Account – given to the student’s residential, in-district guardian (unless otherwise stated in a shared custody agreement), this account will be the primary account for submitting back-to-school paperwork.
- View Only Account – guardian has access to view any and all changes made to their child’s account, but cannot directly edit their EMA forms.
Circleville City Schools is proud to partner with all members of each student’s shared parenting team when it comes to the safety and educational provisions of their Tiger. We encourage families with shared parenting considerations to work together on emergency contacts able to pick up their children, ensuring phone numbers are up to date, and all new medical records are on file with the school in the best interest of the student. Parents with View Only Accounts will need to work with the residential guardian for changes and updates to their student’s account.
Change of Address: In order to be eligible for district transportation, families must have their current address on file with the school. If you have moved over the summer, please update the OneView Form with the current address and then mail, email, or drop off your proof of residency documents to confirm the address change to email@example.com or Circleville City Schools, 388 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113.
Required documents can be a copy of rental/lease agreement or mortgage coupon, a utility bill (only one utility bill may be used), or an Ohio Driver’s License with current address.
Questions? Give us a call at 744-474-4340.
Custody Agreement Updates: In the event there is a new court ordered shared custody document, please provide this to your child’s school at your earliest convenience.
Circleville Elementary School, 100 Tiger Drive, Circleville, OH 43113 (740-474-2495)
Circleville Middle School, 360 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113 (740-474-2345)
Circleville High School, 380 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113 (740-474-4846)
Helpful How-To Videos
How to create a parent account
How-to Video on Enrolling a new student (if your child is brand new to the district)
Once online enrollment is completed, new parents/guardians only will need to provide the following documents to the school:
- Parent/Guardian ID
- Birth Certificate
- Shot Records
- Court Placement Documents, if appropriate
- 2 Proofs of Residency- which can be a copy of rental/lease agreement or mortgage coupon, a utility bill ( only one utility bill may be used), or an Ohio Driver’s License with current address.
Once you have completed your online registration, provide the
documents listed above to your child’s school through mail, email or fax to:
Circleville City Schools, 388 Clark Drive, Circleville, OH 43113